Andover Author - Paul Wender
From Andover Answers
Psychiatrist Paul Wender, the "Dean of ADHD", authored several books on ADHD. He actually identified the contition in the 1960s and later established that children do not "grow out" of the condition.
- ADHD: Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adults (2000)
- Attention-deficit Disorder in Adults (1995)
- Hyperactive Child, Adolescent and Adult: Attention Deficit Disorder Through the Lifespan (1987)
- The Hyperactive Child and the Learning Disabeled Child: A Handbook for Parents (1978)
- The Hyperactive Child: A Handbook for Parents (1973)
- "The Dean of Hyperactivity: Andover Resident Paul Wender First Labeled ADHD", Andover Townsman, May 24, 2001, pages 23 & 31.
- Paul Wender
--Eleanor 15:11, November 23, 2011 (EST)
back to Main Page