Andover Business - Andover Controls
From Andover Answers
- Andover Controls started manufacturing microprocessor-based building management and security controls in Brickstone Square in 1975.
- In October 2004 Andover Controls moved their manufacturing facility to the Schneider Electric Facilty at 1 High street in North Andover.
- In July 2004 Andover Controls was acquired by Schneider Electric and then merged with TAC AB.
- Andover Controls systems have been used in some of the highest buildings in the world such as the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia and the Mall of America in the U.S.
- Andover Controls Makes Buildings Smarter. Andover Townsman
- Andover Contols Moves Manufacturing Operations to North Andover Massachusetts. press release, October 2004.
--Leslie 15:25, September 11, 2012 (EDT)
back to Main Page