Andover Business - Columbo Yogurt
From Andover Answers
The first plant for Columbo Yogurt was in the kitchen of Rose and Sarkis Colombosian of Argilla Street in Andover, in 1929 when began making yogurt, a staple food in their native Armenia.
In 1993, Colombo Yogurt was purchased by General Mills, which stopped making Columbo Yogurt in 2010 deciding to focus on developing their Yoplait brand.
- Columbo Yogurt
- "Turning Milk Into Gold", Townsman, August 18, 2001.