Andover Business - Dylan's Bar and Grill
From Andover Answers
Dylan's Bar & Grill is located on Park Street in Andover. The resaurant has been owned by Samuel Petrovich since 2003.
In 2005, Petrovich was found in violation of Andover's alcoholic beverage laws because he did not have the correct license for serving alcohol to patrons on the restaurant's outdoor patio. The restaurant had the correct licenses before Petrovich bought it in 2003, but he failed to indicate that he would continue to serve alcohol outdoors, and the license was not renewed.
In 2009, town selectmen voted to raise parking fines from $15 to $20. As a result, Petrovich offered to pay the parking meter costs during the time that a patron came in to each lunch. He also advertised that he would gladly make change to anyone who did not have coins for the parking meters.
- "Businesses not buying Barnard Street shutdown", The Andover Townsman, March 23, 2006.
- "Dylan's ruled in violation of outdoor-alcohol laws", The Eagle Tribune, September 14, 2007.
- "Should outdoor dining by smokeless?", The Andover Townsman, February 26, 2009.
- "One man's fight against parking costs", The Eagle Tribune, July 29, 2009.
- "'Restaurant row' planned for Andover's Elm Square", The Eagle Tribune, August 4, 2009.
back to Main Page
--Jen 15:02, September 9, 2010 (EST)