Andover Business - Enterprise Bank
From Andover Answers
Enterprise Bank opened a location in Andover at 8 High Street on December 11, 2006. The location was home to the Punchard and then the Barnard families and has been included on the National Register of Historic Places since 1982. The location also had space that was rented out to Dr. Kevin Bagnall, a dentist, who relocated to Haverhill Street in Andover when Enterprise Bank purchased the location. The bank's former location in Park Street Village closed after the renovation.
- "Enterprising change beginning", Andover Townsman, December 8, 2005.
- "Banking on a historical address", Andover Townsman, February 10, 2005.
- "New start Dec. 11", Andover Townsman, November 2, 2006.
- "A GRAND ENTERPRISE", Andover Townsman, February 1, 2007.
- "Bumper crop of banks springs up in Andover", Andover Townsman, May 31, 2007.
- "Enterprise Bank rated a best workplace", Andover Townsman, November 18, 2010.
- Enterprise Bank website
back to Main Page