Andover Business - Grecoe Jewelers
From Andover Answers
Grecoe Jewelers was opened in 1934 by John Grecoe at its original location and later moved to its current location at 26 Park Street in 1970. The jewelery shop is now owned by Barry Grecoe, who has worked there since 1947, his wife Nancy and their daughter Dawn Cote. They celebrated 75 years in business in 2009.
- "Leaders look to downtown's future", The Andover Townsman, February 12, 2009.
- "75 years of sparkle downtown", The Andover Townsman, April 9, 2009.
back to Main Page
--Jen 15:58, September 16, 2010 (EST)