Andover Historic Houses - Phelps House

From Andover Answers

Jump to: navigation, search

The Phelps House, located at 189 Main Street, was built from 1809 to 1811. The house was a gift to the Andover Theological Seminary from shipbuilder William Bartlet of Newburyport.

...The Phelps House.... click to enlarge
...The Phelps House.... click to enlarge
...Phelps House Narrative, Part 1.... click to enlarge
...Phelps House Narrative, Part 1.... click to enlarge
...Phelps House Narrative, Part 2.... click to enlarge
...Phelps House Narrative, Part 2.... click to enlarge


--Kim 11:17, November 2, 2011 (EDT) back to Main Page

Personal tools