Andover Historical Society
From Andover Answers
The Andover Historical Society is located at 97 Main Street. Information about the house museum and research library can be found at http://andoverhistorical.org.
- "Smithy shop opens doors to living history lab," Eagle Tribune, March 21, 2000, p.9.
- "Making history: New curator for historical society," Andover Townsman, April 27, 2000, p.5.
- "Changes at Andover Historical Society: Historical director leaving," Andover Townsman, October 19, 2000.
- "Thibault says goodbye to society," Andover Townsman, February 15, 2001.
- "New director named: Out with the old at the Historical Society," Andover Townsman, September 19, 2002, p.1.
- "New temp. director for historical society in flux," Andover Townsman, January 10, 2002, p.5.
- "Two new pages for Historical Society: Andover Historical Society's new curator continues a life surrounded by history," Andover Townsman, January 11, 2007, p.21.
- "Step back in time: Farmers market to open downtown (at the Historical Society)," Andover Townsman, July 5, 2007, p.9.
- "On the menu: A taste of local history (Main Street exhibit opening brings back frappes from Ford's)," Andover Townsman, March 27, 2008.
- "Andover Historical Society wins grant to catalog its collection," Boston Globe, September 3, 2009, Globe North, p.5.
--Kim 13:53, August 22, 2014 (EDT)
back to Main Page