Andover Silver Company

From Andover Answers

Jump to: navigation, search
  • The Andover Silver Company was located at 26 Essex Street according to the 1949 Andover Street Directory.
  • It was bought by R. Wallace & Sons and became the Andover Silver Plate Company.
  • R. Wallace & Sons was sold to the International Silver Company in 1954.


Andover Silver Company...click to enlarge
Andover Silver Company...click to enlarge
Andover Silver Plate Company...click to enlarge
Andover Silver Plate Company...click to enlarge
Internation Silver Company...click to enlarge
Internation Silver Company...click to enlarge


--Eleanor 12:59, May 11, 2007 (EDT) back to Main Page

Personal tools