Bandstand in Central Park

From Andover Answers

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bandstand in Central Park was originally constructed in 1913.

According to Community Services Librarian, Norma Gammon, the design was changed in the 1980's.

See

  • "Recalling high, low bandstand moments," Andover Townsman, October 18, 2012, p. 10.



--Eleanor 16:53, March 14, 2006 (EST)

back to Main Page

Personal tools