Greater Lawrence Regional Vocational Technical High School
From Andover Answers
57 River Road, Andover, MA 01810
The school received a charter in 1963 and opened in September, 1965.
Students attend from Andover, North Andover, Methuen, and Lawrence.
The name was shortened to Greater Lawrence Technical High School.
- Andover a Century of Change:1896 - 1996 by Eleanor Motley Richardson, (974.45 Ric), p. 164, p. 254 (lists superintendents)
- Library's School Scrapbooks
A renovation and expansion project was finished in September, 2003.
- Andover Townsman, August 14, 2003
A new superintendent, Dr. Judy Ann Delucia was named in June, 2006.
- Andover Townsman, July 6, 2006
--Glenda 12:01, September 21, 2006 (EDT)
back to Main Page