Parent to Parent
From Andover Answers
- Parent to Parent was founded by the Andover Public Schools and the Health Education Department to strengththen families so as to provide additional support to Andover students. The program sponsored speakers, newsletters, parent workshops, and discussion groups for parents of students in grades 4-8.
- In 1992 Pike School joined Parent to Parent and began to help fund it in 1993.
- In 1996 Parent to Parent received statewide recognition as the kind of program the state desired local governments to develop.
- In 1997 Andover Montessori joined and also helped with financial support.
- Parental Guide: Free Lecture Series Underway. Andover Townsman October 27, 2011, p. 13
--Leslie 16:17, October 2, 2012 (EDT)
back to Main Page