Andover Bookstore / Andover Press

From Andover Answers

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
m
Line 4: Line 4:
<br style="clear:both;" />
<br style="clear:both;" />
-
<!-- insert signature here, if desired -->
+
--[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] 16:40, February 8, 2006 (EST)
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]

Revision as of 21:35, February 8, 2006

In 1809 Mark Newman became the bookseller to Phillips Academy. His bookstore was located on the first floor of the Andover Theological Seminary. In 1813 Dr. Eliphant Pearson moved a printing press to the second floor of Newman's building. The two businesses evolved in the Andover Press and the Andover Bookstore.


--Eleanor 16:40, February 8, 2006 (EST)

back to Main Page

Personal tools