Andover Bookstore / Andover Press
From Andover Answers
In 1809 Mark Newman became the bookseller to Phillips Academy. His bookstore was located on the first floor of the Andover Theological Seminary. In 1813 Dr. Eliphant Pearson moved a printing press to the second floor of Newman's building. The two businesses evolved in the Andover Press and the Andover Bookstore.
--Eleanor 16:40, February 8, 2006 (EST)
back to Main Page