Andover Business - California Products
From Andover Answers
California Products Corp. is a tennis court surfacing company located at 150 Dascomb Road.
- The company has produced tennis court surfaces that have been used at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece, the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China and the 2008 Australia Open in Melbourne.
- They have also created basketball court surfaces used in NCAA tournaments, basketball courts in China and the outdoor track at North Andover High School.
- On June 9, 2008 the company had a major shift in upper management. The company welcomed Peter Longo into the role of Chief Executive Officer and Steven McMenamin took over as Chief Financial Officer. The two positions were previously held by Joe Junkin and Joseph DeAngelis respectively, who will stay on as members of the California Products board of directors.
- Andover Townsman, February 7, 2008.
- Eagle Tribune, February 26, 2008.
- Andover Townsman, June 19, 2008.
back to Main Page
--Jen 13:24, June 29, 2010 (EST)