Andover Business - Indra Spa and Salon
From Andover Answers
Indra Spa and Salon is co-owned by stylists Jose Batistine and April Graddeo. The salon spent 6 years at 7 Elm Street and purchased space at 8 Main Street (formerly the home of Athlete's Corner) in 2009. They opened their Main Street location in February of 2010. Before moving to Andover, Graffeo had operated it for six years in Tewksbury. The salon moved to the new location primarily to extend the Pure Talent Academy program to a full-time operation. Through this program, newly graduated stylists who are looking to expand their talents and gain experience.
- "Indra extends hand to ALS fight", The Andover Townsman, February 19, 2009.
- "Businesses host 'Power of Unity' party", The Andover Townsman, April 30, 2009.
- "Downtown turnover includes new restaurant", The Andover Townsman, September 17, 2009.
- "Indra Spa and Salon is on the move", The Eagle Tribune, October 18, 2009.
- "Indra on new stage", The Andover Townsman, February 11, 2010.
- "Local businesses help more girls afford prom", The Andover Townsman, May 13, 2010.
- Indra Salon website
back to Main Page
--Jen 10:10, September 28, 2010 (EST)