Andover Business - Indra Spa and Salon
From Andover Answers
Indra Spa and Salon is co-owned by stylists Jose Batistine and April Graffeo. The salon spent 6 years at 7 Elm Street and purchased space at 8 Main Street (formerly the home of Athlete's Corner) in 2009. They opened their Main Street location in February of 2010. Before moving to Andover, Graffeo had operated it for six years in Tewksbury. The salon moved to the new location primarily to extend the Pure Talent Academy program to a full-time operation, whereby newly graduated stylists expand their talents and gain experience.
In March 2012, the Coco Collection opened within the salon
- "Indra extends hand to ALS fight", The Andover Townsman, February 19, 2009.
- "Businesses host 'Power of Unity' party", The Andover Townsman, April 30, 2009.
- "Downtown turnover includes new restaurant", The Andover Townsman, September 17, 2009.
- "Indra Spa and Salon is on the move", The Eagle Tribune, October 18, 2009.
- "Indra on new stage", The Andover Townsman, February 11, 2010.
- "Local businesses help more girls afford prom", The Andover Townsman, May 13, 2010.
- "Color, perm...and that dress in a size 12", The Andover Townsman, March 15, 2012, p. 6.
- Indra Salon website
back to Main Page
--Jen 10:10, September 28, 2010 (EST)
--Ruth 11:31, April 7, 2012 (EDT)