Andover High School

From Andover Answers

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
Line 1: Line 1:
-
The first high school in Andover was the Punchard Free School, founded in 1856 by bequest from Benjamin Punchard. Public founded started in 1901 and the name was changed to Punchard High School. A new high school was built in 1957 on Shawsheen Road and the name was changed again to Andover High School. In 1968, this school became West Middle when a larger school was built on Shawsheen Road. Construction for a new addition and renovations to the high school began in January, 1995.
+
The first high school in Andover was the Punchard Free School, founded in 1856 by bequest from Benjamin Punchard. In 1901 and the name was changed to Punchard High School. A new high school was built in 1957 on Shawsheen Road and the name was changed again to Andover High School. In 1968, this school became West Middle when a larger school was built on Shawsheen Road. Construction for a new addition and renovations to the high school began in January, 1995.
See
See

Revision as of 17:09, July 31, 2007

The first high school in Andover was the Punchard Free School, founded in 1856 by bequest from Benjamin Punchard. In 1901 and the name was changed to Punchard High School. A new high school was built in 1957 on Shawsheen Road and the name was changed again to Andover High School. In 1968, this school became West Middle when a larger school was built on Shawsheen Road. Construction for a new addition and renovations to the high school began in January, 1995.

See

  • Annual Report, 1995.




back to Main Page

Personal tools