Andover Town Hall

From Andover Answers

Revision as of 18:18, February 16, 2013 by Eleanor (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

This record is in progress.

The first town hall in Andover was built in 1858 when the two parishes in Andover split resulting in two towns: Andover and North Andover.



--Eleanor 13:23, February 16, 2013 (EST)

back to Main Page

Personal tools