Ford's Coffee Shop

From Andover Answers

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
- 
Ford's Coffee shop, located at 14 Main Street, was started by Harold Heseltine and Leslie Ford Powers. It was originally a bakery and soda fountain and then became a luncheonette. Tom and Stella Koravos purchased the shop in 1954 and ran it as Ford's until 1994.
Ford's Coffee shop, located at 14 Main Street, was started by Harold Heseltine and Leslie Ford Powers. It was originally a bakery and soda fountain and then became a luncheonette. Tom and Stella Koravos purchased the shop in 1954 and ran it as Ford's until 1994.
 +
 +
See
 +
*
<br style="clear:both;" />
<br style="clear:both;" />

Revision as of 16:03, September 1, 2006

Ford's Coffee shop, located at 14 Main Street, was started by Harold Heseltine and Leslie Ford Powers. It was originally a bakery and soda fountain and then became a luncheonette. Tom and Stella Koravos purchased the shop in 1954 and ran it as Ford's until 1994.

See



back to Main Page

Personal tools