Ford's Coffee Shop

From Andover Answers

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 3: Line 3:
See
See
*[http://134.241.121.88/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=1VO23D1142234.6117&menu=search&aspect=subtab783&npp=25&ipp=20&spp=20&profile=man&ri=&term=&index=.GW&aspect=subtab783&term=&index=.AW&term=andover+a+century+of+change&index=.ET&term=&index=.SW&x=0&y=0#focus ''Andover a Century of Change:1896 - 1996''] by Eleanor Motley Richardson, page 25 (974.45 Ric).
*[http://134.241.121.88/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=1VO23D1142234.6117&menu=search&aspect=subtab783&npp=25&ipp=20&spp=20&profile=man&ri=&term=&index=.GW&aspect=subtab783&term=&index=.AW&term=andover+a+century+of+change&index=.ET&term=&index=.SW&x=0&y=0#focus ''Andover a Century of Change:1896 - 1996''] by Eleanor Motley Richardson, page 25 (974.45 Ric).
 +
''Boston Globe'', March 22, 2005

Revision as of 16:09, September 1, 2006

Ford's Coffee shop, located at 14 Main Street, was started by Harold Heseltine and Leslie Ford Powers. It was originally a bakery and soda fountain and then became a luncheonette. Tom and Stella Koravos purchased the shop in 1954 and ran it as Ford's until 1994.

See

Boston Globe, March 22, 2005




back to Main Page

Personal tools