Ford's Coffee Shop

From Andover Answers

Revision as of 16:03, September 1, 2006 by Glenda (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

Ford's Coffee shop, located at 14 Main Street, was started by Harold Heseltine and Leslie Ford Powers. It was originally a bakery and soda fountain and then became a luncheonette. Tom and Stella Koravos purchased the shop in 1954 and ran it as Ford's until 1994.

See



back to Main Page

Personal tools