Ford's Coffee Shop
From Andover Answers
Ford's Coffee shop, located at 14 Main Street, was started by Harold Heseltine and Leslie Ford Powers. It was originally a bakery and soda fountain and then became a luncheonette. Tom and Stella Koravos purchased the shop in 1954 and ran it as Ford's until 1994.
- Andover a Century of Change:1896 - 1996 by Eleanor Motley Richardson, page 25 (974.45 Ric).
back to Main Page