Garrison House

From Andover Answers

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
Current revision (15:03, February 12, 2013) (edit) (undo)
m
 
(One intermediate revision not shown.)
Line 2: Line 2:
See
See
-
*[http://andover.mvlc.org/eg/opac/record/91460?fi%3Aitem_type=;query=andover%20historic%20building%20survey;qtype=keyword;locg=5 ''Andover Historic Building Survey''] , v.3
+
*[http://andover.mvlc.org/eg/opac/record/91460?fi%3Aitem_type=;query=andover%20historic%20building%20survey;qtype=keyword;locg=5 ''Andover Historic Building Survey''] , Andover Room R 917.445 And v.3 (from information of the house at 56 Central Street)
<br style="clear:both;" />
<br style="clear:both;" />

Current revision

George Abbot purchased land in 1663 and sometime before 1667 built a garrison house on the property. The home stood on the southern end of the property.

See


--Eleanor 12:54, February 11, 2013 (EST)

back to Main Page

Personal tools