Phillips Academy

From Andover Answers

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: The "Phillips School" as it was first called, was open April 30, 1778 by Samuel Phillips. The present campus was built in 1865. In 1807 the "Class in Theology" became a separate instituti...)
Line 4: Line 4:
"An Illustrious Town-Andover". ''The New England Magazine'', Vol. 1, No. 4, April 1886. p. 301+.
"An Illustrious Town-Andover". ''The New England Magazine'', Vol. 1, No. 4, April 1886. p. 301+.
-
<br style="clear:--[[User:Glenda|Glenda]] 10:19, February 16, 2008 (EST)both;" />
 
-
<!-- insert--~~~~ signature here, if desired -->
+
--[[User:Glenda|Glenda]] 10:19, February 16, 2008 (EST)<!-- insert--~~~~ signature here, if desired -->
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]

Revision as of 15:14, February 16, 2008

The "Phillips School" as it was first called, was open April 30, 1778 by Samuel Phillips. The present campus was built in 1865. In 1807 the "Class in Theology" became a separate institution, the Theological Seminary.

See "An Illustrious Town-Andover". The New England Magazine, Vol. 1, No. 4, April 1886. p. 301+.


--Glenda 10:19, February 16, 2008 (EST)

back to Main Page

Personal tools