From Andover Answers
Showing below up to 5 results starting with #1.
- 20:22, May 17, 2013 Art in the Park (hist) [412 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: The Andover Artists Guild has presented "Art in the Park" for more than 30 years. Local artists display and sell their work. Prizes are awarded. See *"Art in the Park is turning 30," '...)
- 17:50, May 10, 2013 Shattuck Farm (hist) [2,789 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: The Shattuck Farm, previosly owned and operated by the Abbot family and built in 1718, was an operating farm for 250 years. It encompassed seven distinct Native American sites at what is n...)
- 14:55, May 10, 2013 Andover - Water and Sewer Systems (hist) [1,742 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Historical information on Andover's water and sewer systems: left <br style="clea...)
- 18:38, May 9, 2013 Andover Business - Voila (hist) [448 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Voila Artisanal Marche, an antique and vintage shop, opened at 68 Park Street in the Mercantile building on May 1, 2013. The store is owned and operated by Michele Bourgeau Lea. See *"V...)
- 13:59, May 6, 2013 Shawsheen River Greenway (hist) [561 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: The first completed section of the Shawsheen River Greenway that runs through two conservation areas opened April 27, 2013. The new "Vale Trail" runs for nearly 2 miles. See *"Greenway ...)