From Andover Answers
Showing below up to 5 results starting with #1.
- 18:49, January 12, 2015 GAR Flag (Grand Army of the Republic) (hist) [681 bytes] Eleanor (Talk | contribs) (New page: The GAR (Grand Army of the Republic) flag, given to Memorial Hall Library when the General William F. Barlett GAR Post 99 was disbanded, was restored in February, 2004. Post 99 was named...)
- 18:01, January 12, 2015 Samuel Whiskers Print (hist) [943 bytes] Eleanor (Talk | contribs) (New page: According to Bridget Bennett, former Coordinator of Children's Services at Memorial Hall Library, the pen in ink drawing of Samuel Whiskers was donated to the library in the early 1980's b...)
- 14:23, January 9, 2015 Andover - Snowstorm Parking Rules (hist) [815 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Snowstorm parking bans are announced on the town's two public access television stations (Comcast Channel 22 and Verizon Channel 45) and posted on the town's website at www.andoverma.gov. ...)
- 17:18, December 30, 2014 Andover Public Safety Center (hist) [2,170 bytes] Eleanor (Talk | contribs) (New page: See *[http://andover.mvlc.org/opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/rdetail.xml?r=487303&t=ANDOVER%20CENTURY%20OF%20CHANGE&tp=keyword&d=0&hc=3&rt=keyword''Andover a Century of Change:1896 - 1996''] ...)
- 15:41, December 12, 2014 Thanksgiving (hist) [781 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Thanksgiving became a national holiday in 1863. Andover followed the New England tradition. A description can be found in the Andover Townsman's article, "Enjoying a slice of Thanksgivin...)