From Andover Answers
Showing below up to 5 results starting with #1.
- 18:42, November 25, 2013 Deer Jump Reservation (hist) [729 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Deer Jump Reservation is the second largest AVIS (Andover Village Improvement Society) reservation, comprised of 130 acres of land bordering the Merrimack River for 2 1/2 miles. It is a g...)
- 14:35, November 22, 2013 Andover Business - Wardrobe (hist) [645 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Julie Centrella, owner of Aine's Boutique in Reading, opened Wardrobe on Park in November 2013. The store sells clothing, jewelry, accessories and things for the home. Centrella is envir...)
- 14:20, November 8, 2013 Andover - Earthquakes (hist) [659 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Earthquakes were first recorded in Andover in 1638 (prior to settlement) and 1663. The 1663 quake was felt from Canada to Mexico and caused a lot of damage. Another quake was felt on Oct...)
- 15:32, October 18, 2013 Memorial Hall Library - Technology (hist) [1,164 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Articles and information about technology at Memorial Hall Library: See *"Memorial Hall Library's new computers are easy to use," ''Andover Townsman'', March 25, 1993, p. 4. *"Andover li...)
- 15:13, October 18, 2013 Memorial Hall Library - Children's and Teen Services (hist) [1,727 bytes] Kim (Talk | contribs) (New page: Articles about Children's and Teen Services and spaces: See *"Memorial Hall Library renovation is complete: Children's, young adult spaces reopen tomorrow," ''Andover Townsman'', Septemb...)