download or stream books and media
six seven great ways to get them through the library
New! Enjoy thousands of comics and graphic novels on any web-connected device with Comics Plus: Library Edition
independent films from
Stream award-winning shorts, features and documentaries from more than 50 countries. Get started!
also available: Safari Tech & Business Books Online
* The Freegal Music, hoopla digital, Comics Plus: Library Edition and IndieFlix services offered through Memorial Hall Library are available to Andover card holders only. If yours is not an Andover library card, check with your local library to see if they offer these or similar services.
- If you have a mobile device, get started by installing hoopla digital's free mobile app from
the Apple App Store or
the Google Play Store for Android devices, then start the app and complete the Sign Up process.
Hoopla content can also be enjoyed on the web. Start by clicking the Sign Up link and agreeing to the terms of service. On the next screen you will be prompted to enter an email address and password of your choosing which you will use to sign in to your hoopla account. Under Library info, you will be asked for your library card number and PIN/password. If you don't know your PIN/password, contact us. You will also be prompted to choose your library. Choose Memorial Hall Library, click Register, and enjoy!
- Devices compatible with Audible.com include iPods, Otis and MuVo players. Some titles available through Audible.com are not available through OverDrive and vice-versa.
- Freegal Music is available to Memorial Hall Library card holders only. Freegal Music provides mobile apps for IOS and Android devices.
- A list of supported devices can be found here. More OverDrive titles are available through the Boston Public Library to anyone with an eCard.
- Compatible devices include the Barnes & Noble NOOK, Sony Reader, Apple iPhone and iPad, as well as several Android-based phones and tablets. For a complete list, visit this page.