Visit http://mvlc.kitkeeper.com to reserve a kit.
Information about book club kits
- 15 paperback books and a discussion guide in an easy-to-carry canvas tote bag
- Over 240 kits for adults, teens and children
- kits can be checked out for six weeks
- reserve a kit up to two years in advance
- pick up a kit at any library in the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
Examples of book club kits
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Maus I by Art Spiegelman
- Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Lily's Crossing by Patricia Reilly Giff
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- Boy: Tales of Childhood by Roald Dahl
Questions? Get in touch!
The book club kit manager at Memorial Hall Library is Gerry Deyermond: 978-623-8421.