Memorial Hall Library is open with limited hours and services. No mask, No entry, No exceptions. No food or drink is allowed in the library.
Building Hours (no appointment required)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Sunday: closed
What to Expect
- Masks are required and must remain on while inside the building. We will wear masks to protect you and we require that you do the same. Per the Governor’s Executive Order, this applies to all people over the age of two.
- No food or drink is allowed in the building.
- Computer time is limited to one 30 minute session per patron per day.
- There are capacity limits for every area of the building.
- All of our seating has been removed, except at the library computers.
- Sitting on the floor is not allowed..
- Everyone must practice physical distancing.
In-Library Services Available
- Hold shelves
- Public computers (30 minutes)
- Printing (debit/credit, Apple/Samsung/Android Pay, or exact change)
- Earbuds $1 (exact change)
- Copy machine (debit/credit, Apple/Samsung/Android Pay, or exact change)
- Scanner/fax (faxes over 10 pages require exact change)
- Reference assistance with physical distancing
- Library cards
- Curbside pickup of items available on the hold shelf
- Notary (call for appointment)
Services Not Available
- Meeting Rooms
- Children’s toys and computers
- In-person technology appointments
- Tutoring, proctoring, and group visits
- Office supplies (paper clips, pens, stapler, hole punch, tape, etc.)
- Microform machines
- Makerspace services
- Digitization Station
Curbside Pickup Is Now Grab-and-Go
With the advent of colder and wetter weather, Curbside Pickup is now Grab-and-Go. When you have been notified that items you've requested are on the hold shelf, you can schedule an appointment to pick them up). Effective 12/17/20, Grab-and-Go is available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday–10:00am to 5:00pm and Tuesday and Thursday, noon to 7:00pm. Please follow social distancing protocols and wear a mask to pick up your Grab-and-Go items. If you miss your pickup day, please notify us within one day to reschedule, or your items may be given to the next person waiting for them, reshelved, or returned to the owning library.
Returning Library Materials
Library materials may be placed in the book drop located in the parking lot next to the parking payment kiosks. It's a big silver bin with two slots for returning books and media. You can either drive up or walk up. Library materials returned are quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked in and shelved.
Need to Reach Us?
Thank you for your patience and support as we move into this next phase of providing library services.
Barbara McNamara, Library Director, and the Staff of Memorial Hall Library