Memorial Hall Library is open with limited hours and services. No mask, No entry, No exceptions. No food or drink is allowed in the library.
- Monday–Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
What to Expect
- Masks are required and must remain on while inside the building. We will wear masks to protect you and we require that you do the same. Per the Governor’s Executive Order, this applies to all people over the age of two.
- No food or drink is allowed in the building.
- Computer time is limited to one session per patron per day.
- There are capacity limits for every area of the building.
- Much of our seating has been removed.
- Furniture may not be moved.
- Everyone must practice physical distancing.
In-Library Services Available
- Hold shelves
- Public computers
- Printing (debit/credit, Apple/Samsung/Android Pay, or exact change)
- Earbuds $1 (exact change)
- Copy machine (debit/credit, Apple/Samsung/Android Pay, or exact change)
- Scanner/fax (faxes over 10 pages require exact change)
- Reference assistance with physical distancing
- Library cards
- Curbside pickup of items available on the hold shelf
- Notary (call for appointment)
Services Not Available
- Meeting Rooms
- Children’s toys and computers
- In-person technology appointments
- Tutoring, proctoring, and group visits
- Office supplies (paper clips, pens, stapler, hole punch, tape, etc.)
- Most seating
- Microform machines
- Makerspace services
- Digitization Station
Curbside Pickup Remains Available
We continue to offer contact-free curbside pickup for items that you have been notified are on the hold shelf or museum passes that you have requested if you choose not to enter the building. Curbside pickup is available Monday–Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Returning Library Materials
Library materials may be placed in the book drop located in the parking lot next to the parking payment kiosks. It's a big silver bin with two slots for returning books and media. You can either drive up or walk up. Library materials returned are quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked in and shelved.
Need to Reach Us?
Library staff are available via phone (978-623-8400) email and our online chat service from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday–Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
Thank you for your patience and support as we move into this next phase of providing library services.
Barbara McNamara, Library Director, and the Staff of Memorial Hall Library