Access any of these digital content services for free with your Memorial Hall Library card:
(Note: Additional sources of free eBooks and Audiobooks can be found on this website maintained by the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.)
ebooks & online reading
browse and borrow our growing collection of popular and best selling ebooks through OverDrive *
- to access the OverDrive collection on a mobile device, we recommend the free Libby app
instantly borrow for free any of more than 100,000 ebooks and comics through Hoopla Digital
visit Safari Books Online to read thousands of technology and business books through your web browser some titles that we own in print can also be viewed online:
- The Decades in America series
- Famous First Facts
- Magill's Medical Guide, 8th edition
- The Value of a Dollar series
- Defining Documents in World HIstory series (great resource for primary documents!)
- Critical Survey of Mythology and Folklore: Gods & Goddesses
- New! Pandemics: The Invisible Enemy (PDF version)
American Graphics Institute’s digital book collection provides access to books, video tutorials, and lesson files for learning digital design software, office applications, and web coding skills. Access is limited to library use only.
our OverDrive collection has several thousand popular titles in a variety of genres choose from more than 30,000 audiobooks to stream or download from Hoopla Digital -- always available, no waiting necessary
- Get full-color and full-page layout access to popular magazines from OverDrive. These magazines have no wait lists or holds and do not count towards checkout limits.
* Many more OverDrive titles are available through the Boston Public Library to anyone with an eCard. Boston Public Library eCards can be gotten online by anyone who lives, works, or owns property in Massachusetts.