MHL reference librarians are here to help answer your questions and find whatever information you're looking for. We are also happy to show you how we answer your questions -- what resources we consult, and how we use them.
Here are some of the things we help people with regularly:
- find books, DVDs and CDs to borrow, either here or at another library
- look up information using a variety of print and online resources
- suggest good books suited to one's individual reading tastes
- find information using premium online databases that are free to use by anyone with a library card
- get people started with local history and genealogical research
- show people how to use our computers and other equipment
If we can't answer your question, we'll try to put you in touch with someone who can.