English At Large is holding a Conversation Group at Memorial Hall Library. Meetings are Monday evenings 7:00-8:30pm, in the Activity Room.
The spring session will run February 5 - April 22 (no class February 19 or April 15).
Registration is required with English at Large. Registration is first come, first served.
- Conversation groups are groups of 8-12 adult learners who meet weekly for 90 minutes to practice English speaking and listening skills.
- All groups are free!
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
- Adults who speak English at an intermediate or advanced level are welcome to join.
- You should be able to have a conversation in English, but may need to improve vocabulary, grammar, or pronunciation.
- Conversation groups are not classes. Our volunteer facilitators focus mainly on listening and speaking.
For more information, please visit the English At Large website.
Please visit our page on sources of English as a Second Language instruction for other resources.